Information for Property Sellers – Selling Real Estate
Marketing real estate has changed dramatically over the last few years with the the Internet. Selling real estate has not changed and needs the expertise of an experienced Realtor and title company to avoid pitfalls
Simple Steps for Selling Your Brevard County Home:
- We are the Realtors that answer their phone and return calls promptly. We do not use assistants, we personally handle transactions from start to finish. Contact Us Today.
- We provide sales comparables for properties similar to yours.
- We recommend a price above market value to allow room for negotiating.
- We put together a listing agreement with NO termination fees or hidden fees.
- You fill out property disclosures to protect you as the seller.
- You provide us with pertinent information (features, upgrades, surveys, etc.) for marketing the property.
- We market the property on the MLS and Internet websites that provide accurate information to the consumer.
- We provide feedback on showings of your property.
- When an offer comes in on your property, we negotiate the deal with your input.
- We go through the contract details with you before you sign.
- We recommend a great title company to facilitate the transaction.
- We help navigate any requests for inspection repairs or changes in the contract.
We stay involved in the transaction from start to finish, we do not use unlicensed assistants to facilitate our transactions. Real Estate transactions involve a lot of hard earned money, liability and potential pitfalls and we believe an experienced and licensed Realtor should be involved from start to finish of every transaction.
Home Seller Real Estate Videos
Before selling real estate in Cocoa Beach, Merritt Island, Melbourne or any area of Brevard County or the Space Coast. I would make sure you are familiar with the basics of the Florida Real Estate Contract. The “Brief Overview of the Real Estate Contract” video will help bring you up to speed. If you have questions or want to discuss details, feel free to contact us.
Selling your Brevard County home or condo probably means you will be buying another property. The “Search for Cocoa Beach Real Estate Website Tutorial” will give you some shortcuts to making your Space Coast home or condo search easy, quick and accurate. We have the most update information, since we source directly from the Multiple Listing Service also known as the MLS. The MLS is where the realtors submit their listings and change the status as well.
View the rest of our informational videos under the YouTube link on the toolbar at upper right of each page. Topics include the Brevard County Waterways, homes with acreage, North Merritt Island Real Estate Tour and other valuable information regarding real estate for sale in Cocoa Beach, Merritt Island and Melbourne. Please share and click the like button on YouTube and Facebook.
As always, we are here to help, so if you have any questions feel free to contact us.