Property Buyers – Buying Brevard County Homes and Real Estate
We work tirelessly helping buyers when buying a Brevard County home or condo. We help find them the right home to meet their needs, along with working diligently to help the transaction go smoothly. If you are buying a condo, single family home or townhouse, we can help.
Simple Steps to Buying a Brevard County Home:
- Let us know your property needs via phone, contact us or advanced search tab
- Speak with a lender about pre qualification, contact us for lender recommendations.
- Come view properties with us until we find right home.
- We write up an offer for you on a state approved contract.
- We negotiate the deal for you.
- We set up inspections during the 10 day inspection period to determine if condition of home is suitable to you.
- You provide lender with necessary financial information.
- We set up a surveyor to provide a boundary survey of the property for you.
- We help you secure insurance on the property.
- We close the deal with a state approved title company (seller chooses company in Florida).
- We are with you every step of the way to ensure your purchase goes smoothly.
Simple Steps to Buying a Brand New Home:
- Let us know your property needs via phone or contact us
- We can find vacant land and recommend local building contractors for custom homes.
- We can find inventory homes that are completed, in process or to be built.
- We can show you model homes and inventory homes from all the builders in the area. This saves you time and makes sure the best ones are not overlooked.
- We can give you an unbiased opinion of development and area.
- You need an experienced Realtor representing you on the buying side when dealing with a builder. Builder’s contracts are usually forty plus pages and weighted in the Builder’s favor. We cannot change their contract, but we can help you understand the process and negotiate on your behalf to obtain extra benefits and seller concessions for you.
- You do not save money going directly to a builder, the builder just makes additional profit if a realtor is not involved. They cannot lower home prices due to appraisal concerns for future sales.
We stay involved in the transaction from start to finish, we do not use unlicensed assistants to facilitate our transactions. Real Estate transactions involve a lot of hard earned money, liability and potential pitfalls and we believe an experienced and licensed Realtor should be involved from start to finish of every transaction.
Property Taxes shown on listing details can be very misleading due to our Homestead program in our state and county. A rough estimate for property taxes would be to simply multiply purchase price by 80% to get a rough assessed value for the property. Take the assessed value and multiply by 2% per year for a rough estimate of property tax liability. If you live in the property more than six months out of the year, then you can claim a Homestead exemption. The Homestead exemption can save you up to $700 per year on your tax bill and also cap increases in assessed value at 3% per year.
Home Buyer Real Estate Videos
Before buying real estate in Cocoa Beach, Merritt Island, Melbourne or any area of Brevard County or the Space Coast. I would make sure you are familiar with the basics of the Florida Real Estate Contract. The “Brief Overview of the Real Estate Contract” video will help bring you up to speed. If you have questions or want to discuss details, feel free to contact us.
The “Search for Cocoa Beach Real Estate Website Tutorial” will give you some shortcuts to making your Space Coast home or condo search easy, quick and accurate. We have the most update information, since we source directly from the Multiple Listing Service also known as the MLS. The MLS is where the realtors submit their listings and change the status as well.
View the rest of our informational videos under the YouTube link on the toolbar at upper right of each page. Topics include the Brevard County Waterways, homes with acreage, North Merritt Island Real Estate Tour and other valuable information regarding real estate for sale in Cocoa Beach, Merritt Island and Melbourne. Please share and click the like button on YouTube and Facebook.
As always, we are here to help, so if you have any questions feel free to contact us.