Cocoa Beach Real Estate – Find Cocoa Beach, Florida Homes for Sale
If you are looking to buy Cocoa Beach real estate or waterfront homes for sale in Cocoa Beach or Merritt Island, the Florida Oasis Realty site can help. This website makes it easy to search listings that include everything from affordable to luxurious waterfront properties, pool homes, golf course communities, secure gated subdivisions and custom properties for investors.
Brevard County and the Space Coast have a mild climate, and the area is well known for its waterfront condos and beautiful properties along the Atlantic Ocean. There are plenty of affordably priced condos, townhouses, and single-family homes for sale within walking distance of the beach, which makes the area an excellent choice for your next real estate purchase.
Find Cocoa Beach Real Estate and Properties Throughout Brevard County
“Great Questions Deserve Accurate Answers”
Real estate transactions involve a lot of hard earned money, liability, and potential pitfalls and we believe an experienced and licensed realtor should be involved from start to finish. Start by asking questions (click the button below). Merritt Island and Cocoa Beach real estate include a wide variety of options such a single family homes for sale, townhouses or condos and waterfront or pool homes. Lots of questions will get you started in the right direction and make sure you finish with the right real estate purchase.
- Property Insurance
- Property Types
Why Florida Oasis Realty?
- Modern office in Merritt Island, Florida.
- Specializing in Cocoa Beach real estate.
- Fifteen buying and selling agents.
- Agents trained in all facets of real estate.
- We work tirelessly for our clients.
- 50″ flat screen to help you select a property.
- Agents that speak French, German and Spanish.
What We Provide Buyers
- Tours of Cocoa Beach and surrounding communities.
- Ample time to show you properties.
- Find the best homes for sale, faster.
- Show real estate at your convenience.
- Quick and knowledgeable responses to inquiries.
- Email alerts when new properties become available.
- Expert contract negotiation and follow up.
What We Provide Sellers
- We do much more than the “average” realtor.
- We answer and return calls promptly.
- No assistants, we handle all transactions.
- Listing agreement, no termination or hidden fees.
- Review contract details and the process with you.
- We pay no franchise fees, so you save money.
- Over 25 years experience selling real estate.